Traumatology is the science that studies injuries to organs and tissues, as well as its causes, treatment and prevention. Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that aims at diagnosing and treating the diseases related to the musculoskeletal system.
The Department of Traumatology under Caraps Medline Clinic offers diagnostics and conservative treatment for congenital and acquired diseases of musculoskeletal system, as well as surgeries as needed.
- Surgical treatmentfor infected and uninfected false joints;
- Corrective surgeries of post-traumatic and congenital limb deformaties;
- Surgical treatment for post-traumatic and gunshot diaphyseal defects to long bones;
- Endoprosthesis of joints;
- Treatment for valgus deformity of the great toe;
- Limb lengthening through apparatus techniques, limb shortening, four-limb lengtheningin case of chondrodysplasia;
- Sports medicine, surgical treatmentfor dislocated shoulder;
- Any type of osteosynthesis;
- Surgical treatment for gunshot and traumatic effects on calcaneus (heel bone).